All-in-one street lights are modern street lights that are powered by solar. They are lightweight and have slim bodies with a compact design. all in one solar street light is specifically installed in those areas where the electricity sources are absent.
Their working mechanism is as same as the other types of street lights. But they exhibit specific additional features. The working of the all-in-one street light is as follows.
- As the surrounding temperature increases with the sun’s rise, the sensors switch the LED lamp off.
- When the temperature rises to an extreme level, the solar panels absorb the sun’s energy. They absorb the energy and store it.
- When the battery becomes fully charged, it is disconnected from a solar panel by a smart charger controller to prevent overcharging.
- LED light is switched on during the night. Unlike the other street light, it works automatically. It also allows you to set the light as per your requirement of light in your street.
The followings are the main components of the all-in-one street light.
It is a necessary component of the all-in-one street light that absorbs and stores the sun’s energy.
It is an adjustable component. It is used to position the solar panels directly towards the sun to absorb the energy.
These are the manufacturer’s communication protocols to control and manage the light when it is not functioning properly.
The remote control is the main component for maintaining and adjusting the lighting modes.
These components are used to spread the LED light and provide a uniform light to the street area.
It is involved in optimizing the power conversion process by automatically adjusting the power output.
It is the main battery that serves the function of energy storage. The more efficient the battery is, the more it’s capacity to store energy.
Its main function is to control the illumination level of the street light.
LED module is the main lighting source that provides light efficiently.
It is responsible for improving the thermal heat dissipation of the LED. Moreover, it also increases the life span of the other components.
The followings are the main advantages offered by the all-in-one street light.
- No trenching and earthwork are required.
- Ultra-thin design
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Efficient lightening
- Zero expenditure on energy
All-in-one street lights are the latest version of street lights used to provide street lighting. Its unique components make it a better choice than traditional street lights. They work together to lighten the street with zero energy cost.